Frequently Asked Questions
Designed by One Call Insurance, Renewal Checker is a groundbreaking new car insurance comparison tool that can take you from click to quote in just 60 seconds.
By making a number of assumptions and asking for the bare minimum information required to generate a quote, Renewal Checker enables you to go from click to quote in just 60 seconds. Following on from the initial quote, you will be asked to provide further details relating to things like claims and convictions, expected mileage and class of use before a final quote can be generated and bought online.
Renewal Checker enables you to get a provisional price in just 60 seconds. However, this price is based on a number of assumptions.
Renewal Checker makes a number of assumptions that provide a ball park quotation. For example, we make the assumption you’ve got no points on your licence. To get an accurate quote we would always recommend to progress on and complete all your details after producing a Renewal Checker.
In order to be able to take you from click to quote in 60 seconds, we have to make a number of assumptions in relation to your car, you as a driver and your intended use of the car, these include, but are NOT limited to the following:
- The car is right-hand drive
- The car has not been imported
- The main driver has no motoring claims or convictions
- The car is used for social, domestic and commuting, but NOT for business
- Your vehicle must not be registered a write off
- Your vehicle must not be an import from outside the UK
- Your vehicle must not be impounded when purchasing this insurance
- We require you to share the driving licence details of the policyholder with us - This will include the driving licence number, national insurance number, and the postcode associated with the licence
- Your No Claims Bonus must not be in use on another vehicle
- Your No Claims Bonus will be verified with the claims and underwriting exchange
- Your No Claims Bonus must be from a policy that expired within 2 years of the start date of your policy
- Your No Claims Bonus must have been earned on a private car insurance policy
- Your vehicle is not Q registered
- The EU cover provided is only guaranteed to be at the minimum level of cover required. Please refer to the policy wording for full cover details
- Do not carry goods in connection to a trade in the vehicle
- Your No Claims Bonus must be earned in the UK
It’s never been easier to purchase car insurance, if you decide to purchase through Renewal Checker, you will be required to fill out the rest of the necessary quotation details. Once this is complete, you will then be directed to the One Call Insurance Quotation page. All Quotations and Policies are arranged by One Call Insurance Services Limited.
You can retrieve an existing quote at any time by clicking the ‘retrieve quote’ link from the confirmation email that was sent to you within seconds of completing your initial quote.
Renewal Checker gives you the following as standard:
- Fully comprehensive cover
- Free Motor Legal Cover
- Free Breakdown Cover
One Call Insurance is a multi-award winning insurance broker. Founded more than 20 years ago, One Call Insurance has built up a base of more than 600,000 active customers and is presently recognised as the UK’s No1 for car insurance on Review Centre.
One Call Insurance are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority under the registration number: 302961
You can verify this with the Financial Conduct Authority by clicking the link below
make sure to put the One Call Insurance FCA registration number in to the search!